Subject: [Depfis] RV: DIFUSION Subsidios investigación Weizmann

From: "Dpto. Física" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:04:43 -0300

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Secretaria de Investigacion [mailto:[email-masked]]
Enviado el: Viernes, 17 de Febrero de 2006 10:54 a.m.
Para: Ursula María Molter; Silvina Ponce Dawson; Martin Negri; Luis quesada
allue; Jesus Gardiol; Hector Torres; Graciela Lina Boente Boente; Gerardo
Burton; Constantino Suarez; Carlos Oscar Limarino; Carlos Arturo Stortz;
Alberto Kornbliht; Irene Loiseau; Mabel Tudino; Juan Carlos Reboreda; Elsa
Meinardi; Eduardo Canepa; Cristina Maggese; Ana Bianco; claudio BBE; iib;
Sec Academica; Esteban Hasson; Vera Brudny; depto mate; Matematica; qca
inorganica; industrias; fbmc; bbe; geologia; Qca. Biologica; ingebi; fisica;
qca. organica; cefiec; Atmosfera; ege; computacion
CC: raquel cisterna; Milagros Ezcurra; Florencia Martinez
Asunto: DIFUSION Subsidios investigación Weizmann

Se reenvia para su difusion.

Secretaría de Investigación
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales
Universidad de Buenos Aires
Tel/Fax: 4576-3367
[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

CONVOCATORIA PARA SUBSIDIO DE INVESTIGACIÓN CON INVESTIGADORES DEL WEIZMANN
INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE (Israel)
Rogamos tengan la amabilidad de difundir en su institución la oportunidad de
participar de una convocatoria abierta por el Instituto Weizmann para
ofrecer un subsidio de investigación para colaboración científica entre un
grupo argentino y otro de su institución.

Weizmann-Argentina Cooperation

RGP / Research Grants and Projects Office
SCIENTIFIC AREAS: In accordance with the agreement between the Weizmann
Institute and the former Fundación Antorchas, whose goal was to promote
cooperation between Weizmann Institute researchers and their counterparts in
Universities and Research Institutes in Argentina, one research grant will
be awarded this year. Submissions will be accepted in all areas of
scientific research, except for clinical and experimental medical research.
However, research in the Life Sciences with the goal of increasing knowledge
of the structure and function of living organisms will also be considered.
COLLABORATION: This grant is awarded for research projects involving
cooperation between researchers at the Weizmann Institute and in
Universities and Research Institutes in Argentina.
AMOUNT: Up to $15,000 per year per side.
SUPPORT PERIOD: Up to 3 years, contingent upon yearly progress reports.
SUBMISSION DATE(S): 21 April 2006 - to the RGP.
ACTIVATION DATE(S): 30 June 2006.

El formulario requerido para la inscripción se encuentra en la página
inicial del sitio www.fundantorchas.retina.ar bajo el link titulado
"Convocatoria Weizmann-Argentina Cooperation 2006".