Subject: [Depfis] Graduate school intchem (fwd)

From: Horacio Grinberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:16:15 -0300 (ART)

Hola,
reenvio este mensaje por si alguien esta interesado.
saludos,
horacio g.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:00:33 +0100
From: Martina Havenith <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Graduate school intchem

Dear colleague,

from April 2006 the Graduate School of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Ruhr-
Universität Bochum will be hosting the Early Stage Research Training
INTCHEM - Non-Covalent Interactions in Chemistry and Biochemistry. 8 PhD
fellowships are available, fully funded by the European Commission under the
Marie Curie Actions, Framework Programme 6.

The targeted scientific research projects focus on various aspects of
supramolecular chemistry (host-guest chemistry, molecular recognition, self-
assembly, self-replication), weak interactions in biochemical systems (DNA,
RNA, proteins) and weak interactions in heterogeneous systems (surface
boundaries).
One of the projects in the group of Prof. Havenith involves infrared
spectroscopic studies on biomaterials and living cells.  More information o this
project can be found on my web site: www.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/pc2

Doctoral research is accompanied by an intensive theoretical and practical
training programme including state-of-the-art analytical and synthetic methods.

International exchange is an integral part of INTCHEM and fellows are
expected to spend at least 3 months of their training at the research
laboratories of partner institutions in order to foster closer international
collaboration and to facilitate the transfer of knowledge.

We are seeking applications from students who will commence their research
studies by October 2006. Applicants will preferably hold an excellent M.Sc.
degree in chemistry, biochemistry, physics or any related subject.

Interested students can refer to the INTCHEM website for more detailed
information: http://www.rub.de/gscb/intchem

With best regards,

Martina Havenith
**************************************
Prof. Martina Havenith
Lehrstuhl fuer physikalische Chemie II
NC 7/72
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum
D-44780 Bochum
Tel.: [49] (0)234-32-24249
Fax:  [49] (0)234-32-14183
**************************************

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html