Subject: [Depfis] RV: DIFUSION: Call for abstracts: Canadian Conference on International Health

From: "Dpto. Física" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:35:54 -0300

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Secretaria de Investigacion [mailto:[email-masked]]
Enviado el: Martes, 14 de Marzo de 2006 03:01 p.m.
Para: computacion; ege; Atmosfera; inst. calculo; cefiec; qca. organica;
fisica; ingebi; Qca. Biologica; geologia; bbe; fbmc; industrias; qca
inorganica; Matematica; depto mate; Vera Brudny; Esteban Hasson; Sec
Academica; iib; claudio BBE
CC: Ursula María Molter; Silvina Ponce Dawson; Martin Negri; Luis quesada
allue; Irene Loiseau; Hector Torres; Graciela Lina Boente Boente; Gerardo
Burton; Constantino Suarez; Carlos Oscar Limarino; Carlos Arturo Stortz;
Alberto Kornbliht; Susana Bischoff; Mabel Tudino; Juan Carlos Reboreda; Elsa
Meinardi; Eduardo Canepa; Cristina Maggese; Ana Bianco; raquel cisterna;
Milagros Ezcurra; Florencia Martinez
Asunto: DIFUSION: Call for abstracts: Canadian Conference on International
Health

Agradeceremos la difusión del mensaje a continuación.

Secretaría de Investigación
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales
Universidad de Buenos Aires
Tel/Fax: 4576-3367
[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

----- Original Message -----
  From: Ruggiero, Mrs. Ana Lucia (WDC)
  To: [email-masked]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:09 AM
  Subject: [EQ] Call for abstracts: Canadian Conference on International
Health

  Canadian Conference on International Health:
  WHO CARES? THE HUMAN DIMENSION OF GLOBAL HEALTH

  October 15-19th, 2006, Ottawa, Canada
  The Canadian Society for International Health, in partnership with the
Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research,

  Website: http://www.csih.org/what/ccih.html

  Undoubtedly, human resources represent the most critical and precious
assets in the struggle to achieve global health.
  In 2006, discussions around human resources for health will dominate the
international health stage as the World Health Organization dedicates both
World Health Day and its annual report to the men and women who make health
care happen and assure the existence and quality of the services they
deliver.
  This year, the Canadian Conference on International Health will offer
participants the opportunity to explore the field of human resources, across
all aspects of the health system, and encourage a broad, but critical,
approach to the theme stressing, as always, the links between research,
advocacy and action.

  Call for Abstracts
  The call for abstracts includes instructions, the application form, the
funding application form and the judging criteria. Please download the call
for abstracts in either:

  ·         MS Word

  ·         Adobe PDF

  ·

  The call for abstracts deadline is May 15, 2006.

  Contact Information:
  Canadian Conference on International Health c/o Canadian Society for
International Health

  1 Nicholas St, Suite 1105 Ottawa, On K1N 7B7

  Phone: 613 241-5785 x 326 Fax: 613 241-3845 email: [email-masked]

   *      *      *     *

  This message from the Pan American Health Organization, PAHO/WHO, is part
of an effort to disseminate
  information Related to: Equity; Health inequality; Socioeconomic
inequality in health; Socioeconomic
  health differentials; Gender; Violence; Poverty; Health Economics; Health
Legislation; Ethnicity; Ethics;
  Information Technology - Virtual libraries; Research & Science issues.
[DD/ IKM Area]

  “Materials provided in this electronic list are provided "as is".Unless
expressly stated otherwise, the findings
  and interpretations included in the Materials are those of the authors and
not necessarily of The Pan American
  Health Organization PAHO/WHO or its country members”.
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------

  PAHO/WHO Website: http://www.paho.org/

  EQUITY List - Archives - Join/remove:
http://listserv.paho.org/Archives/equidad.html

______________________________________

Atencion Este mensaje es confidencial, puede estar amparado bajo secreto
legal
o contractual, y es enviado para ser leido por el destinatario o
destinatarios
mencionados en el encabezado, exclusivamente.
______________________________________