Subject: [Depfis] Postdoctoral position in Complex Systems in Biology

From: Horacio Grinberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:15:23 -0300 (ART)

Hola a todos:
 	Reenvio este mensaje por si alguien esta interesado en una 
posicion postdoc para  trabajar en sistemas complejos.
 	Saludos,
Horacio grinberg

We are seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow to work in modelling viral-immune
dynamics in the Complex Systems in Biology group. The successful applicant
will have a strong background in either a quantitative discipline (such as
mathematics/physics/statistics/bioinformatics/engineering or related areas)
or in biology. The work involves analysis and mathematical/computer
modelling of experimental data from a number of collaborators both in
Australia and overseas. The particular focus of the group is vaccination
and immunity, and we work in HIV, malaria, and basic aspects of immunity.

The position is in the Complex Systems in Biology Group
(http://www.cvr.net.au/research/complex.htm) at the University of New South
Wales, one the of Group of Eight Universities in Australia, and close to
central Sydney. The position is funded by the National Health and Medical
Research Council and is fixed term until June 2008 (with the possibility
for extension subject to funding).

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html