Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: Graduate student position PhD (Barcelona) , image analysis + modelling

From: "Ariel Chernomoretz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:14:30 -0300

Dear Friends,

 I´ll appreciate if you could post the enclosed flier at your
 institution.

 We are searching for a potential grad student with imaging skills.
 There is a call for phd studentships from the Spanish Ministery of
 Education and Science with a short deadline (in 2 weeks) and I would
 like to incorporate a mathematician or a physicist to the lab to work
 in image analysis and modelling. If you know anybody interested
 please let me know. He/she would need to have a good record as this
 is a competitive call. Anyone could eventually join the lab in the
 first term of 2008. One interesting point of this programme is that
 will fund stays "abroad" up to 6 months each year. The funding is for
 4 years. This graduate position is open to anyone interested in this
 topic and it has no national restrictions.

 thanks a lot for your help

      Best

      Enrique

 Dr. Enrique Martin-Blanco
 IBMB-CSIC
 Parc Cientific de Barcelona
 Josep Samitier 1-5
 08028 Barcelona
 Spain

 Office phone: 34-93-4034973
 Lab phone: 34-93-4034975
 Fax: 34-93-4034979