Subject: [Depfis] HOY: Seminario en DF - Vincent Croquette (ENS): 11hs, CAMBIO DE AULA

From: Vanesa Olivo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:42:02 -0300

Estimados,

Les informamos que el seminario se dictara en el AULA E24.

Los esperamos
Saludos

Vanesa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Augusto Roncaglia <[email-masked]>
Date: 2014-08-12 8:53 GMT-03:00
Subject: [Todos] HOY: Seminario en DF - Vincent Croquette (ENS): 11hs, Aula
Seminario, Pab. I
To:

SEMINARIO EN EL DEPARTAMENTO DE FÍSICA FCEYN - UBA

                        En el Aula Seminario, 2do piso, Pabellón I,

                        Martes 12/8, 11hs:

                        VINCENT CROQUETTE

                        Ecole Normale Supérieure.

*                        From the T4 replisome and its restart to DNA
sequencing: a single molecule study using magnetic tweezers*

 The replisome is a central element of any replication system and is
responsible for the separation and replication of the parent DNA strands.
The T4 bacteriophage system offers a simple model for replication. The
replisome is formed by the primosome (the helicase (gp41) and primase
(gp61) complex) and two holoenzymes (the polymerases (gp43) and their
accessory proteins). Many questions remain concerning these complexes,
including how the helicase, primase and polymerase activities and motions
are coupled. Here we use magnetic tweezers to manipulate a single tethered
DNA hairpin. The substrate extension is used as a real-time reporter of the
replisome-activity. We have studied the coupling between the helicase and
polymerase. We have also investigated how the UvsW helicase can restart a
stalled replication fork. Finally, starting from this fundamental research
we have design a new sequencing strategy.

============================================================
El uso de la lista implica la aceptacion de las reglas de netiquette (RFC
1855). Sus mensajes seran almacenados y estaran disponibles publicamente en
la web. Evite comentarios ofensivos. No se permite el envio de mensajes con
fines comerciales. El no cumplimiento de estas reglas puede implicar la
suspension o el cancelamiento inmediato de la suscripcion a la lista.

Ud. puede desuscribirse libremente entrando a
http://mail.df.uba.ar/mailman/listinfo/todos

Por favor, no envíe mensajes pidiendo ser desuscripto.
------------------------------------

-- 
*Lic. Vanesa Olivo*
Secretaría del Departamento de Física
Pab. 1 - Ciudad Universitaria
FCEyN - UBA
*Tel:* 4576-3353
*Fax:* 4576-3357