Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: International Max-Planck Research School on Astrophysics -- Call for applications

From: sergio <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 05:20:19 -0300

FYI,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: International Max-Planck Research School on Astrophysics -- 
Call for applications
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:42:41 +0200
From: IMPRS announcements <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

    *** Call for applications - please forward to potential students ***

     Dear Colleague,

     The International Max-Planck Research School on Astrophysics (IMPRS)
     in Garching/Munich (Bavaria, Germany) is soliciting applications for
     its PhD program. Please find attached more detailed information on
     the graduate school and its program. We would appreciate if you could
     distribute the information among interested students in the program.
     Deadline for applications is November 15. 2014.

     In addition to this announcement we have an IMPRS-poster available
     which we would ask you to print and to display for your students.
     The poster can be downloaded from our website:

		 http://www.imprs-astro.mpg.de

     Many thanks for your support and cooperation,

     With best regards,

       Prof. Werner Becker

-- 
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Werner Becker
International Max-Planck Research School on Astrophysics
at the University of Munich           I * M * P * R * S

Giessenbachstrasse 1
PO BOX 1312                          www.imprs-astro.mpg.de
85741 Garching                       Phone: +49 89 30000 3650
Germany                              Fax: +49 89 30000 3655