Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: PhD opportunities at CAUP

From: Susana Landau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 13:59:37 -0300

Hola:

envio esta oferta de becas de doctorado en CAUP - Porto - Portugal para
aquellos que puedan estar interesados,

saludos

Susana Landau

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carlos Martins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Subject: PhD opportunities at CAUP
To:

Dear all,

this an advance note to let you know that our annual call for PhD grants
will open in February. Up to 5 fully funded 4-year PhD fellowships in
astrophysics, cosmology and astronomical instrumentation will be available.
Students of any nationality can apply.

Please bring this to the attention of those that may be interested. Further
information may be found at http://phd-space.iastro.pt/?page_id=570 and I'm
happy to answer any informal queries from potential candidates.

Many thanks,
Carlos Martins
(Head of the CAUP Training Unit)

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.