Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: postdoctoral positions in silicon qubits at the University of Wisconsin-Madison

From: liliana arrachea <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:44:53 -0300

Hola,

Reenvio anuncio de ofertas postdoctorales.

Saludos

Liliana

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Susan Coppersmith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:53 PM
Subject: postdoctoral positions in silicon qubits at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison
To:
Cc: Susan Coppersmith <[email-masked]>

Dear Colleague,

We will be grateful if you advertise this announcement and encourage
suitable candidates to apply to these postdoctoral positions.  Many thanks
in advance for your help.

Susan Coppersmith, Mark Eriksson, and Mark Friesen

*Postdoctoral Positions in Experiment and Theory: Si/SiGe Quantum Dots and
Quantum Computing*

The silicon qubit group at the University of Wisconsin-Madison seeks
applicants for postdoctoral positions in both experiment and theory.
Successful candidates will work in a highly interactive research
environment and will focus on developing the science and technology
underlying semiconductor quantum dot-based qubits. Experimental candidates
should have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
nanofabrication, cryogenic low-noise measurement, or microwave
electronics.  Theory candidates should have relevant expertise and be
interested in having impact on the experimental program.  Applications
(consisting of a cover letter/email, a cv that includes a list of
publications, and the names of three people who can provide reference
letters) should be sent to the following people: For experiment, Professor
Mark A. Eriksson <[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*>; for theory,
Professor Susan N. Coppersmith <[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*>.  Consideration of applications will begin on
November 1 and will continue until the positions are filled.

More information can be found at *http://qc.physics.wisc.edu/silicon.html
<http://qc.physics.wisc.edu/silicon.html>* and
*http://uw.physics.wisc.edu/~eriksson/
<http://uw.physics.wisc.edu/~eriksson/> .  *Recent group publications are
available at *http://qc.physics.wisc.edu/sipubs.html*
<http://qc.physics.wisc.edu/sipubs.html>.

-----
Susan Coppersmith
Robert E. Fassnacht and Vilas Professor of Physics
University of Wisconsin, Madison
1150 University Avenue
Madison, WI  53706
(608) 262-8358
[email-masked]