Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: Grav15 Conference, April 2015, first circular

From: Susana Landau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 20:05:27 -0300

Hola:

envio el anuncio del encuentro Grav15 que se realizara en abril 2015 en La
Falda, Cordoba para los interesados,

saludos

Susana Landau

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Omar Ortiz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Subject: Grav15 Conference, April 2015, first circular
To: [email-masked]

Grav15, 1st Circular

We are pleased to announce that the conference Grav15 will be held in La
Falda, Córdoba (ARGENTINA), from April 13th through April 17th, 2015.

The venue of the conference is the Hotel del Lago:

http://www.hoteldellagolafalda.com.ar/

This is the sixth in a new series ("GravYY") of conferences organized by
the General Relativity and Gravitation Group at FaMAF (Universidad Nacional
de Córdoba) since the year 2006.

The conference is intended to bring together specialists working on
gravitation and closely related topics, including classical and quantum
gravity, mathematical relativity, numerical relativity, gravity in
arbitrary dimensions, astrophysics and astro-particle physics.

Graduate students and advanced undergraduate students are encouraged to
apply, limited funds will be available to pay partial living expenses for
students.

The working languages of the conference will be Spanish and English.

A preliminary list of invited speakers includes:

        Demetrios Christodoulou, ETH, Switzerland.
        Helmut Friedrich, Max Plank Institute for Gravitational Physics,
Germany.
        Philippe G. Le Floch, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France.
        Luis Lehner, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, Canada.
        Julio Oliva, Centro de Estudios Científicos de Santiago, Chile.
        Eric Poisson, University of Guelph, Canada.
        Jorge Pullin, Lousiana State University, USA.
        Gustavo Romero, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina.
        Manuel Tiglio, University of California, San Diego, USA.

For registration, information on hotel reservation and rates, and updates
on the Grav15 meeting please check the web page:

http://www.famaf.unc.edu.ar/~ortiz/grav15/

Applications should be filed through the webform in the above page before
March 2nd, 2015. The deadline for abstract submissions is March 16th, 2015.

A registration fee AR$500 will be required, the method of payment will be
informed in a second circular.

For hotel booking please contact the Hotel's reception desk Tel. 0054
(0)3548 422407/421266, write to [email-masked], or fill in
the "Formulario de Contacto" at the hotel's web page.  When making your
reservation please mention that you are attending the Grav15 meeting to get
the special rates.

Further information on the General Relativity and Gravitation group at
FaMAF and the previous Grav meetings can be found at

http://www2.famaf.unc.edu.ar/grupos/grg/