Subject: [Depfis] Workshop Buenos Aires March 2015

From: gustavo lozano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:16:47 -0300

*Dynamics in Soft and Hard Condensed Matter.*

*1st Circular*

We are pleased to announce  the workshop Dynamics in Soft and Hard
Condensed Matter that will be held at Buenos Aires, Argentina, from March 2
nd to March 4th 2015.

The workshop will be hosted by the Physics Department of the School of
Science of the University of Buenos Aires. Its goal is *to open a space for
discussions of the latest results on statistical mechanics and evolution of
out-of-equilibrium systems, with special emphasis on condensed and soft
matter systems.*

 *The preliminary list of speakers includes*

 *Jeferson Arenzon (Porto Alegre, Brazil)*

*Daniel Barci (Rio de Janerio, Brasil)*

*Luciana Bruno (Buenos Aires, Argentina)*

*Jean Louis Barrat (Grenoble, France)**

*Sebastian Bustingorry (Bariloche, Argentina)*

*Esteban Calzetta (Buenos Aires, Argentina)*

*Claudio Chamon (Boston, USA)**

*Patrick Charbonneau (Durham, USA)*

*Federico Corberi (Salerno, Italy)*

*Pablo Ferrari (Buenos Aires, Argentina)*

*Andrea Gambassi (Trieste, Italy)*

*Giuseppe Gonnella(Bari, Italy)*

*Anibal Iucci (La Plata, Argentina)*

*Alejandro Kolton (Bariloche, Argentina)*

*Vivien Lecomte (Paris, France)*

*Dov Levine (Technion, Israel)*

*Matteo Marsili (Trieste, Italy)**

*Luis Morelli (Buenos Aires, Argentina)*

*Fernando Peruani (Nice, France)**

*Silvina Ponce Dawson (Buenos Aires, Argentina)*

*Juliana Restrepo (Medellin, Colombia)*

*Alberto Rosso (Paris, France)*

*Georg Szamel (Fort Collins, USA)*

*Gabriel Téllez Acosta (Bogota, Colombia)*

*Nicolas Wschebor (Montevideo, Uruguay)*

For registration, information  and updates on the workshop please please
check the web page:

http://dynamics2015.df.uba.ar/

 There is no registration fee for this workshop. Nevertheless, registration
is mandatory as there is a limited number of available places.

 Young scientist are specially encouraged to apply. A very limited amount
of funds is available for covering living expenses.

For further information please visit the web page or contact

 [email-masked] or [email-masked]

-- 
Gustavo S Lozano
Profesor Asociado
Depto de Fisica, FCEyN,UBA
PAB I Ciudad Universitaria
1428 Buenos Aires
Argentina
Phone   0054-11-4576 3390 (ext 816)
Phone   0054-11-4576 3353 (Physics Dept)
Fax       0054-11-4576 3357
Mobile  0054-9-11-6829 6829 (from abroad)
           011-15-6829 6829 (from Argentina)
SKYPE   gustavo.s.lozano