Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: condensed matter theory postdoc opening in Leiden

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:29:41 -0300

Dear Colleague, I would be grateful if you could bring this
advertisement of a postdoctoral opening in my group
to the attention of potentially interested individuals.
Thank you,
Carlo Beenakker

=========================================================
Condensed matter theory for quantum information processing

Postdoctoral opening in 2015 at the Instituut-Lorentz
for theoretical physics of Leiden University.

Our nanophysics group studies theoretically the quantum
transport properties of nanostructured materials, in particular
topological states of matter, with regards to their potential for
solid-state quantum information processing.
We collaborate closely with the experimental nanophysics group
at Delft University of Technology, in the ERC Synergy Quantum Computerlab.

If you are interested in joining our team as a postdoc,
please write to Carlo Beenakker: [email-masked]

Web sites:

Nanophysics group in Leiden: http://lorentz.leidenuniv.nl/beenakker
Nanophysics group in Delft: http://qt.tudelft.nl

The Instituut-Lorentz is affiliated with the Lorentz Center, which hosts
workshops on topics of current interest and helps create a stimulating
research environment: http://www.lorentzcenter.nl
Together with the nearby institutes for theoretical physics in Amsterdam
and Utrecht we form the Delta Institute for Theoretical Physics:
http://www.d-itp.nl

----- Terminar mensaje reenviado -----

* Dr. Pablo I. Tamborenea
* Profesor Asociado D.E.
* Departamento de Física, FCEN, UBA
* http://www.df.uba.ar/users/pablot