Subject: [Depfis] anuncio importante para cosmologia hoy

From: Susana Landau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:07:57 -0300

Hola a todos:

queria compartir con todo el DF, la informacion que habra un anuncio
importante para la cosmologia hoy en una hora aproximadamente por si a
alguien le interesa verlo en vivo, abajo esta el link donde pueden verlo
saludos

Susana Landau

From: Francisco Prada <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Subject: [ift-general] NEW, MAJOR DISCOVERY
To: [email-masked]

Dear friends,

the *Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics *has announced a press
conference on *MONDAY 17th of MARCH at 17:00* (Madrid time):

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=42751

The conference would be about a *NEW, MAJOR DISCOVERY* in
Astrophysics/Cosmology.

It is worth to watch it all together in the IFT Red room.

Best,
Paco.
P.S. some rumors point to polarization cosmology results, and others about
the Milky Way Black Hole, both related to fundamental physics.