Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: SEMINARIO: "The cryogenic current comparators at PTB "

From: liliana arrachea <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 16:17:34 -0300

Hola,
Les reenvio un anuncio.
Saludos

  [image:
http://ftp.inti.gob.ar/comunicacion/_gacetillas_2014/PIC/encabezado.jpg]

[image:
http://ftp.inti.gob.ar/comunicacion/_gacetillas_2014/busqueda_interna/triang.jpg]

*NÚCLEO TEMÁTICO: CAPACITACIÓN TÉCNICA ESPECÍFICA*

*SEMINARIOS DE DIVULGACIÓN – INTI FÍSICA Y METROLOGÍA*

      [image:
http://ftp.inti.gob.ar/comunicacion/_gacetillas_2014/PIC/line.jpg]

*“The cryogenic current comparators at PTB”*

*El Centro INTI-Física y Metrología en conjunto con el Departamento de
Desarrollo del Personal invitan a participar del ciclo de Seminarios de
Divulgación 2014. Dicha actividad surge de la importancia que el mencionado
Centro le da a la difusión y socialización de sus líneas de trabajo. Se
hace extensiva la invitación a sectores y áreas afines.*

(Esta charla será dictada en idioma inglés)

Started in 2006, the cryogenic current comparator (CCC)-based measurement
bridge for resistance calibration underwent a complete re-design. For
standard applications (link to the quantum Hall resistance and calibration
of normal resistors from 1 Ohm to 1 MOhm), a binary CCC with numbers of
turns from 1 to 2048 (so-called "12-Bit CCC") and equipped with a
state-of-the-art dc-SQUID sensor has been established, a recent on-site
comparison with BIPM revealed excellent agreement. The performance of the
system benefits from the use of an improved bridge voltage detector and of
a highly flexible binary compensation unit. For research, a new 14-Bit CCC
has been launched and tested with very promising results. The interesting
possible applications include the calibration of a newly-developped
transimpedance amplifier for measurements of quantum-generated currents as
well as other experiments in the low-flux regime.

[image:
http://ftp.inti.gob.ar/comunicacion/_gacetillas_2014/PIC/line_separ.jpg]
*DESTINATARIOS*
Personal del Centro de Física y Metrología, personal del INTI vinculados a
la temática.

[image:
http://ftp.inti.gob.ar/comunicacion/_gacetillas_2014/PIC/line_separ.jpg]
*DISERTANTES*

Dr. Martin Götz (PTB, Alemania)

[image:
http://ftp.inti.gob.ar/comunicacion/_gacetillas_2014/PIC/line_separ.jpg]*FECHAS
Y HORARIOS*
Miércoles 3 de septiembre de 2014

14:00 a 16:00
[image:
http://ftp.inti.gob.ar/comunicacion/_gacetillas_2014/PIC/line_separ.jpg]
*LUGAR*
Aula de Física y Metrología - Edificio Nº 3 / primer piso (único acceso por
escalera).

* Informes e Inscripción: *
Departamento de Desarrollo de Personal
Lic. Analía Castillo | Interno 7021/6244 | [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>

*Conmutador *(54 11) 4724 6200 / 6300 / 6400 *Interno *6244

*Teléfono* / Fax (54 11) 4724 4078
*Correo* [email-masked]

*Web www.inti.gob.ar <http://www.inti.gob.ar>*
0800 444 4004

  [image:
http://ftp.inti.gob.ar/comunicacion/_gacetillas_2014/PIC/trian.jpg]