Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: [All] Six PhD positions at the Institute of Cosmos Sciences of University of Barcelona (fwd)

From: Susana Landau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:29:06 -0300

reenvio un ofreciiento de becas de doctorado en el area de cosmologia

saludos

Susana
*****************************

The Institute of Cosmos Sciences at the University of Barcelona (ICCUB)
announces the opening of six predoctoral positions in the frame of the
MINECO's program "Ayudas para contratos predoctorales para la formación de
doctores 2015".

Positions associated with the María de Maeztu Excellence Unit:

1- DETERMINATION OF THE DARK ENERGY COMPONENT OF THE UNIVERSE AT THE 1 %
LEVEL
    IP: Licia Verde ([email-masked])

2- HOLOGRAPHY AND QCD IN EXTREME CONDITIONS
    IP: David Mateos ([email-masked])

3- THE NATURE OF DARK MATTER
    IP: Jordi Miralda ([email-masked])

4- LHCb DETECTOR UPGRADE
    IP: Ricardo Graciani ([email-masked])

Positions associated with National Plan projects:

5- COSMOLOGIA FISICA EN LA EPOCA DE GRANDES CARTOGRAFIADOS
    IPs: Licia Verde ([email-masked]), Raul JiménSendez
([email-masked])

6- HADRONES, NUCLEOS Y ATOMOS - NUEVOS RETOS PARA PROBLEMAS DE MUCHOS
CUERPOS
    IPs: Artur Polls ([email-masked]), Volodymir Magas
([email-masked])

Deadline: 29/06/2015

For more information please visit the ICCUB web page for positions.

******************************

-----------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
all mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/mailman/listinfo/all