Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: 3 PhD positions available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 13:06:11 -0300

Hola,
  Aquí reenvío avisos ofreciendo oportunidades para PhD.
  Saludos,
  Horacio Grinberg

  ----- Mensaje reenviado de Frank Stienkemeier
<[email-masked]> -----
        Fecha: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 16:09:53 +0100
           De: Frank Stienkemeier
<[email-masked]>
  Responder-A: Frank Stienkemeier
<[email-masked]>
       Asunto: 3 PhD positions available
         Para: [email-masked]

The DFG-funded
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH TRAINING GROUP 2079 “COLD CONTROLLED ENSEMBLES IN
PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY” at University of Freiburg offers

3 PHD POSITIONS

in the fields of experimental and theoretical Atomic and Molecular
Physics, Physical Chemistry and Quantum Optics.

The PhD program in collaboration with the University of British Columbia
(UBC), Vancouver, offers dual supervision by supervisors from both research
sites, an extended stay at UBC, an annual convention and regular summer
schools.

We are looking for excellent MSc graduates in Physics, Chemistry or a
related area with an interest in interdisciplinary, multinational
Research.The salary will be determined in accordance with TV-L E13 (75%).

Inquiries and applications should be sent to: [email-masked].
Application deadline: 15.07.2015. Documents should be sent as a single
pdf-file including a letter of motivation, a curriculum vitae, a list of
publications (if available) and the contact details of at least two
Referees. Further Information can be found at
http://www.irtg-coco.uni-freiburg.de/

The University of Freiburg seeks to increase the number of female
scientific faculty members and therefore strongly encourages qualified
women to apply for the position. The university is committed to providing a
family-friendly workplace. In case of equal qualification persons with
disabilities (Schwerbehinderte) will be given Preference.

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html

----- Terminar mensaje reenviado -----