Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: Applications are now open for Perimeter Emmy Noether Visiting Fellowships

From: liliana arrachea <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:20:03 -0300

Reenvio anuncio que puede ser de interes.

Saludos

Liliana

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Myers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 10:35 AM
Subject: Applications are now open for Perimeter Emmy Noether Visiting
Fellowships
To: [email-masked]

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to ask for your assistance in drawing the attention of
outstanding theoretical physicists who may wish to pursue research at the
institute while on leave from their faculty positions to Perimeter
Institute’s Emmy Noether Visiting Fellowship.

The Emmy Noether Fellowships are central to Perimeter’s initiatives to
support female physicists.  Perimeter Institute promotes an inclusive,
welcoming culture and a family-friendly workplace.

We hope you will share this information by:

   - Forwarding this email to interested faculty and groups
   - Printing and hanging our downloadable poster
   <http://link.perimeterinstitute.ca/c/306/3325e4c2b065bd7f88ef22725560bda1a7a6dbf8e5cb0e6bbaaafc0f315144a7>
   - Adding the following short description to your newsletter, website and
   blogs:

*Canada’s Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics (PI), welcomes
applications for the Emmy Noether Visiting Fellowship.  The Emmy Noether
Fellowships are central to Perimeter Institute’s initiatives to support
female physicists. Perimeter Institute promotes an inclusive, welcoming
culture and a family-friendly workplace.*

*The Fellowship provides financial and organizational support for
relocation, which may include some or all of the following:*

   - *teaching buyouts*
   - *salary support or top-up*
   - *local expenses*
   - *accommodation*
   - *return transportation & research related-travel*
   - *reimbursement as required for child care*

* Applicants may specify visit timing and other requirements on the
application form. Emmy Noether Visiting Fellowships may be held for periods
of up to one year. Early-career faculty-level scientists are especially
encouraged to apply. More information and the online application may be
found at http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/emmynoether
<http://link.perimeterinstitute.ca/c/306/3325e4c2b065bd7f88ef22725560bda1a7a6dbf8e5cb0e6bced5d87429bc72c7>
and find out about how current Emmy Noether Visiting Fellow, Sarah Shandera
<http://link.perimeterinstitute.ca/c/306/3325e4c2b065bd7f88ef22725560bda1a7a6dbf8e5cb0e6b55d3a6f093e3c812>,
is spending her time at Perimeter Institute. *

Thank you in advance for sharing this information.

Sincerely,

Rob Myers

Faculty Chair

Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
31 Caroline St. N.
Waterloo, ON, N2L 2Y5,Canada
(519) 569-7600 x8531

[email-masked]

To unsubscribe or to manage your subscriptions click here
<http://link.perimeterinstitute.ca/c/306/3325e4c2b065bd7f88ef22725560bda1a7a6dbf8e5cb0e6b6daf9f6f95b25032>
.