Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: Summer School: Reaction-Diffusion Dynamics in Biological System 2015

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 18:49:39 -0300

Hola,
  Por si alguien está interesado y anda por Berlín o cerca de ahí en la
segunda quincena de Julio, reenvío este mensaje.
  Saludos,
  Horacio grinberg

  ----- Mensaje reenviado de Frank Noe <[email-masked]> -----
        Fecha: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 16:10:34 +0100
           De: Frank Noe <[email-masked]>
  Responder-A: Frank Noe <[email-masked]>
       Asunto: Summer School: Reaction-Diffusion Dynamics in Biological
System 2015
         Para: [email-masked]

  The computational molecular biology group at FU Berlin invites to the
Summer School Reaction-Diffusion Dynamics in Biological System, 20.07. -
24.07.2015 at FU Berlin (Germany).
  Main topics:

      Macromolecular diffusion and crowding
      Simulation of signal transduction in cells
      Particle-based reaction-diffusion simulation
      ReaDDy simulation package

  We will give a few lectures introducing the theoretical and physical
background and the computational challenges in particle-based
reaction-diffusion simulations. Computer tutorials will be given for
setting up and conducting particle-based reaction-diffusion simulations
using the ReaDDy simulation package ( http://www.readdy-project.org ).

  More details:   
https://sites.google.com/a/schoeneberglab.org/readdysummerschool10/home
  Registration:    Send email to [email-masked]
  Date and Location:     20.07. - 24.07.2015 at FU Berlin, Arnimallee 6,
14195 Berlin, Room 030.

  Attendance is free of charge.

  To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html

  ----- Terminar mensaje reenviado -----