Subject: [Depfis] GrACo III second announcement

From: Carolina Pepe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:20:57 -0300

Reenvio información que puede ser de interés.

Saludos!

- Second announcement -

*GrACo III*

III Reunião Argentino-Brasileira de Gravitação, Astrofísica e Cosmologia

III Reunión Argentino-Brasileña de Gravitación, Astrofísica y Cosmología

*Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from April 26th to 29th, 2016**.*

We are pleased to publicize the current status of the III
Argentine-Brazilian Meeting on Gravitation, Astrophysics and Cosmology –
GrACo III. Below you will find important information on the meeting.

*Venue*

The meeting will be held at Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas, located
at Dr. Xavier Sigaud street 150 - Urca. This is one of the most charming
neighborhoods of Rio de Janeiro only 10 minutes walk from Pão de Açucar one
of the most famous sightseeing in Rio de Janeiro. The city of Rio de
Janeiro has a favorable condition for developing research in physics. There
are several research centers and universities within its metropolitan
region what creates an extremily active and stimulating enviroment for
science.

*Invited Speakers*

The scheme of the Meeting will follow the main lines of the previous
editions, with contributed talks and posters, together with a few invited
plenary presentations by well-known specialists on topics of particular
relevance (The list of confirmed invited speakers can be found at GrACoIII
website *http://www.cbpf.br/gracoiii <http://www.cbpf.br/gracoiii>*). There
will be also enough free time to encourage interaction and discussion
between the participants.

*Important Dates*

We would like to inform you that the deadlines for registration, abstract
submission and early fee payment has been extended to *January 31st, 2016*.
The deadline to apply for financial support is also *January 31st, 2016*

*Registration*

Registration is quick and easy. Fill the online from that can be found at
the event webpage and follow the instructions in order to pay the
registration fee.

*Registration Fee*

   -

   Early payment up to January 31st 2016: USD 100 (one hundred american
   dollars)
   -

   Late payment after January 31st 2016: USD 150 (one hundred and fifty
   american dollars)
   -

   Registration fee for students : USD 50 (fifty american dollars)

A limited amount of funding will be available for supporting the
participation of students.

Further information on the meeting is available at the conference website.

*http://www.cbpf.br/gracoiii <http://www.cbpf.br/gracoiii>*

*We look forward to meeting you in Rio de Janeiro**.*

The Organizing Committee

-- 
Dra. Carolina Pepe

[email-masked]
[email-masked]