Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: 2015 PhD::SPACE Call (5 PhD grants)

From: Susana Landau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 17:15:11 -0300

Hola :

envio este anuncio de becas de doctorado en Portugal para algun posible
interesado

saludos

Susana
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carlos Martins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 3:05 PM
Subject: 2015 PhD::SPACE Call (5 PhD grants)
To:

Dear all,

the 2015 call of our doctoral programme is now published online at

http://phd-space.iastro.pt/?page_id=559

(now including a list of all available PhD projects). There are 5 PhD
grants available in various areas of astrophysics and space sciences,
including theoretical and observational cosmology.

Please bring this to the attention of possible candidates. As head of
the CAUP training unit I'm happy to answer informal queries regarding
the projects hosted by CAUP. Alternatively, candidates may contact the
programme director (contacts provided on the website).

Many thanks,
Carlos

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.