Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: Postdoc position available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 13:09:34 -0300

Hola,
  Aquí reenvío información para una posición postdoc.
  Saludos,
  Horacio Grinberg

  ----- Mensaje reenviado de Frank Stienkemeier
<[email-masked]> -----
        Fecha: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 16:14:11 +0100
           De: Frank Stienkemeier
<[email-masked]>
  Responder-A: Frank Stienkemeier
<[email-masked]>
       Asunto: Postdoc position available
         Para: [email-masked]

The DFG-funded

INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH TRAINING GROUP 2079 “COLD CONTROLLED ENSEMBLES IN
PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY” at University of Freiburg offers

A Postdoc position in combining atoms and ions in the ultracold quantum
regime

The successful candidate will contribute to the research field of
ultracold interaction and chemistry. He/she will design and realize
experimental methods to combine and observe ultracold atoms and a single
ion or molecule. The approach is intended to reach several orders of
magnitude lower temperatures compared to state of the art, and to permit
the control on the level of individual quanta and to provide insight into
the regime where quantum effects dominate the dynamics.

The position will be fully embedded in the International Research Training
Group “Cold Controlled Ensembles in Physics and Chemistry” (IRTG CoCo),
benefiting from the expertise of several participating groups of University
of Freiburg  and the University of British Columbia (UBC), Vancouver.

Candidates should have a PhD degree in Physics or Chemistry preferably
with a background in laser cooling and trapping neutral or charged
particles. They should have a well-established record of scientific
research, pronounced leadership skills as well as a strong motivation and
commitment to Research. The salary will be determined in accordance with
TV-L E13 (100%). Inquiries and applications should be sent to
[email-masked]. Application deadline: 15.07.2015. Documents should
be sent as a single pdf-file including a letter of motivation, a curriculum
vitae, a list of publications and the contact details of at least two
Referees. Further Information can be found at
http://www.irtg-coco.uni-freiburg.de/

The University of Freiburg seeks to increase the number of female
scientific faculty members and therefore strongly encourages qualified
women to apply for the position. The university is committed to providing a
family-friendly workplace.
   In case of equal qualification persons with disabilities
(Schwerbehinderte) will be given Preference.

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html

----- Terminar mensaje reenviado -----