Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: [All] Segunda circular HEPRO V (fwd)

From: Susana Landau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 11:52:08 -0300

Hola:

forwardeo informacion sobre workshop de astrofisica de altas energias,
disculpen los no interesados

saludos

Susana Landau

We apologize if you receive this announcement more than once.

 La Plata, April 27th, 2015

Second Announcement

International Meeting on

HIGH-ENERGY PHENOMENA IN RELATIVISTIC OUTFLOWS V

La Plata city, October 5-8, 2015

Webpage: http://hepro5.iar.unlp.edu.ar/

The series of conferences High-Energy Phenomena in Relativistic Outflows,
HEPRO, reaches now its fifth instalment. HEPRO V will take place in La
Plata, Argentina, from October 5th to 8th, 2015, hosted by the Group of
Relativistic Astrophysics and Radio Astronomy (GARRA) of the Instituto
Argentino de Radioastronomía (IAR). The conference will be devoted to the
presentation and discussion of hot recent observational, phenomenological,
and theoretical developments in the field of high-energy phenomena
associated with relativistic winds and jets. There will be both invited
reviews and highlighted talks that will cover the most recent work in the
field. Plenty of time will be devoted to discussions.

The conference venue will be the annex of the Honorable House of Senators of
the Province of Buenos Aires, located at the intersection of streets 7th and
49th, La Plata city. This beautiful neoclassic building from the 1920?s is
nowadays part of the Historical Heritage of the Province.

Please remember that participants are expected to make their own lodging
arrangements. We strongly recommend booking well in advance. La Plata offers
a variety of options, from four-star hotels to youth hostels. Do not
hesitate to contact us if you need help.

The proceedings of the meeting will be published by the Argentinian
Astronomical Society (AAA) as part of its Book Series. All contributions
will be peer-reviewed and the book will be publicly available online.

The confirmed invited speakers for HEPRO V are:

·         Felix Aharonian (Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies /
Max-Planck-Institut für Kernphysik)

·         Jonathan Arons (University of California, Berkeley)

·         Maxim Barkov (RIKEN)

·         Tony Bell (University of Oxford)

·         Fabio de Colle (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)

·         Dimitrios Giannios (Purdue University)

·         Dmitry Khangulyan (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)

·         Alex Lazarian (University of Wisconsin-Madison)

The deadline for registration and abstract submission is July 15th 2015.
Those interested in attending the meeting are encouraged to register and
submit their abstracts as soon as possible.

The important dates are:

·         Registration closes: July 15th 2015

·         Deadline for submission of abstracts: July 15th 2015

·         Final program: September 1st 2015

·         Conference begins: October 5th 2015

Additional information and details are available at the webpage of the
meeting, http://hepro5.iar.unlp.edu.ar.

We look forward to seeing you in La Plata!

Gustavo E. Romero, on behalf of the organizers

_______________________________________________
all mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.fcaglp.unlp.edu.ar/mailman/listinfo/all