Subject: [Depfis] Invitation to submit an abstract for NANOP 2017

From: Graciana Puentes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 13:06:48 -0300

Hola a todos,

  Reenvio info sobre workshop de nanophotonica en Barcelona, para aquellos
interesados.
  Habra premios en efectivo y vouchers de editoriales prestigiosas.
   
  Saludos cordiales,
  Graciana Puentes

  ----- Mensaje reenviado de "Prof. Romain Quidant" <[email-masked]>
-----
        Fecha: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 15:52:07 +0000
           De: "Prof. Romain Quidant" <[email-masked]>
  Responder-A: "Prof. Romain Quidant" <[email-masked]>
       Asunto: Invitation to submit an abstract for NANOP 2017
         Para: [email-masked]

   NANOP 2017: ONLY ONE WEEK REMAINS BEFORE THE REGULAR SUBMISSION
DEADLINE

   Dear Colleague,

                   I kindly invite you to submit an abstract for
NANOP[1]2017[2] and join us at this conference to share your research in
Barcelona on September 13-15th. You will find more information below:
                                      _PUTTING NANOPHOTONICS TO WORK:_
Owing to the unique optical properties of nanometre-scale systems,
Nanophotonics has become a very efficient tool to control light-matter
interaction beyond the limit of diffraction. Recent developments in this
field have shown the immense potential of nanophotonics to contribute to a
wide spectrum of scientific disciplines, ranging from fundamental physics
to optical engineering, and from biology to clean energies.

This second edition of the NANOP conference focuses on the transversal
nature of Nanophotonics, by offering an international forum on the latest
advances in the field from basic to applied research.

_PUBLICATION:_
The Journal of Physics Conference Series (IOP): will publish
the conference proceedings
Nanophotonics Journal (IF: 5,372, De Gruyter) will publish a Special
Issue with the best papers.

_AWARDS:_
                    Photonics Journal (MDPI): 500€ cash prize
                    Wiley: 600€ voucher prize

_PLENARY SPEAKERS:_
                    Dr. Patrice Genevet (University of Nice, France)
                    Prof. Niek F. Van Hulst (ICFO, Spain)
                    Prof. Thomas Zentgraf (University of Paderborn,
Germany)
                    Dr Arseniy Kuznetsov (Data Storage Institute,
Singapore)
                    Prof. Francisco J. Garcia Vidal (Universidad Autónoma
de Madrid, Spain)
                    Prof. Christoph Langhammer (Chalmers University of
Technology, Sweden)
                    Prof. Harry Atwater (California Institute of
Technology, USA)
                    Prof. Arno Rauschenbeutel (Vienna University of
Technology, Austria)
                    Prof. Frank Vollmer (Max Plank Institute, Germany)
                    Prof. Vahid Sandoghdar (Max Plank Institute, Germany)
                    Prof. Lukas Novotny (ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
                    Prof. Juerg Leuthold (ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
_DEADLINES:_
Regular submission – JUNE 28, 2017
                    Regular registration – JULY 28, 2017

Best regards,
                    Romain Quidant
                    NANOP 2017 Chairman
                    ICFO

   /Copyright © 2017 NANOP 2017, All rights reserved./
                   Nanophotonics and Micro/Nano Optics International
Conference

OUR MAILING ADDRESS IS:
NANOP 2017Pompeu Fabra University – Balmes bulding Carrer de Balmes 132
Barcelona, 08008Spain

Add us to your address book[3]

                   Want to change how you receive these emails?
                   You can update your preferences[4] or unsubscribe from
this list[5]

[6]

Vínculos:
---------
[1]  
http://premc.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40aa1de0ed624f717e803de11&id=1adbb71df9&e=214ba62f1a
[2]  
http://premc.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=40aa1de0ed624f717e803de11&id=305417ffeb&e=214ba62f1a
[3]  
http://premc.us16.list-manage1.com/vcard?u=40aa1de0ed624f717e803de11&id=4686c52231
[4]  
http://premc.us16.list-manage1.com/profile?u=40aa1de0ed624f717e803de11&id=4686c52231&e=214ba62f1a
[5]  
http://premc.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=40aa1de0ed624f717e803de11&id=4686c52231&e=214ba62f1a&c=c5e0995e0c
[6]  
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=40aa1de0ed624f717e803de11&afl=1