Subject: [Depfis] 4th Announcement - SLAFES XXIII (Latin American Symposium on Solid State Physics)

From: "Pablo I. Tamborenea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 14:04:54 -0300

Dear colleagues and friends,

Please find in the following link the 4th announcement of SLAFES XXIII, the
Latin American Symposium on Solid State Physics to be held in Bariloche,
Argentina, on 10-13 April 2018:
http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/about-slafes-xxiii/announcements/

We would like to call your attention to important upcoming dates and news:

(1)  We are now only 2 weeks away from the deadline for Submission
of  Abstracts: 16 October. Please send your Abstract through:
fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/abstracts[1]

(2)  Early Registration: 16 October - 15 January 2018
Submission of Financial Support Requests: 16 October - 20 November

(3)  You may see the PROGRAM: http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/program/
updated on 21 September, which includes the  schedule of Plenary and
Semiplenary talks, by the 20 distinguished experts who have confirmed their
participation as Invited Speakers of SLAFES XXIII :
http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/about-slafes-xxiii/invited-speakers/

(4)  Notice the discounts on flights to Bariloche for SLAFES participants,
offered by Aerolineas Argentinas:
http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/arrival-information/travel-to-bariloche/

(5)  Check the special rates for accommodation offered to SLAFES XXIII
participants  by a number of hotels in Bariloche:
http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/arrival-information/accommodation/

For further details, and regularly updated information about SLAFES XXIII
and Bariloche, we invite you to visit our website:
fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23[2]

Please help us to circulate this information among all colleagues and
students who might be interested in attending SLAFES XXIII.

We look forward to your participation in SLAFES XXIII.

Sincerely,

Cecilia Ventura  (on behalf of the Organizing Committee)

Links:
------
[1] http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/abstracts
[2] http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23