Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: 3rd Announcement - XXIII Latin American Symposium on Solid State Physics

From: "Pablo I. Tamborenea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 13:51:36 -0300

Bariloche, 8 July 2017.

Dear colleagues and friends,
       
     I am contacting you on behalf of the Organizing Committee of SLAFES
XXIII, 
     to be held in Bariloche, Argentina (10-13 April 2018). The Third
Announcement.
    is now available at our website:  fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23

PLEASE NOTICE THAT  _ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR SLAFES XXIII IS NOW OPEN,
    UNTIL 16 OCTOBER  2017._

    It is a pleasure to invite you to submit abstracts for your proposed
contributions
    to SLAFES XXIII, through our website at:  
fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/abstracts[1]
    where  you will find all details for online pre-registration and
abstract submission.

    SLAFES XXIII proceedings will be published in Materials Today:
Proceedings.  Submission of manuscripts will start in January 2018  (date
to be confirmed).

    The scientific sessions of SLAFES XXIII will take place in downtown
Bariloche, the main venue  being Hotel Panamericano (San Martín 536), 
complemented  during afternoons by the conference rooms  of  nearby 
hotel NH-Edelweiss, where the poster sessions  and part of the 
semi-plenary sessions will be held.
     
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, AND UPDATED INFORMATION ABOUT SLAFES XXIII
          and Bariloche,WE INVITE YOU TO BROWSE THE  PAGES OF OUR
WEBSITE: fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23[2]
          where  we will soon be  also publishing information regarding 
airline 
          and  accommodation  discounts  for  SLAFES XXIII
participants.

          Please notice these important dates, as well:
Early Registration:                  16 October - 15
January 2018
Financial Support Requests:  16 October - 20 November
           
We would be very grateful if  you would help us to circulate this
information
          among all colleagues which might be interested in attending
SLAFES XXIII.
Feel free to contact us  by email or through the online contact form in
our website.

          We look forward to your participation in SLAFES XXIII, and to
welcome you
          in Bariloche in April 2018,

/Cecilia Ventura   (on behalf of the Organizing Committee)// /

          _________________________________
/Dr. Cecilia Ileana VENTURA.
          Chair,
          Organizing  Committee,
          SLAFES  XXIII  -  Bariloche,  Argentina.
          e-mail:  [email-masked]/
          _________________________________

Vínculos:
---------
[1] http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/abstracts
[2] http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23