Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: [ SLAFES XXIII ] 25 October: NEW DEADLINE for SUBMISSION of ABSTRACTS

From: "Pablo I. Tamborenea" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:54:07 -0300

Bariloche, 17 October 2017.

SLAFES XXIII (Bariloche, 10-13 April 2018)

Dear colleagues, and friends,

                                             taking  into  
consideration many requests  received 
in the last  few days, the Organizing  Committee has extended the Abstracts
Submission period  *UNTIL  25 October,* as  informed  at our website:
http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23

* Until  that date  all abstracts  in SLAFES XXIII-Intranet  will continue
to be  available for  edition  by their presenting authors.

* The new date for notification of acceptance of abstracts is:  *13 Nov*.

*  Check all   *IMPORTANT DATES*   at:
   fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/about-slafes-xxiii/important-dates/[1]

* Notice that on 16 October also:

(i)   Early Registration  has opened,   for details  visit:
      fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/registration-and-payment/[2]

(ii)  Financial support requests may now be submitted, for details  visit:

fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/registration-and-payment/financial-support/[3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      SUBMIT  YOUR   ABSTRACTS   NOW !

New  Abstracts Submission deadline:  WEDNESDAY  25  October.

(i)  Do it  through our  website,

at: fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/abstracts[4] where you will find
instructions for a brief  online  pre-registration and  abstract
submission.

(ii)  Each presenting author  may submit  up to  2 contributions.

(iii)  Notice that  a  special  helpline,  dedicated  to solve  eventual

problems  during  submission  of  abstracts,  has been  set up
(contact:  [email-masked] ).

Looking forward to your participation in SLAFES XXIII,

Cecilia Ventura
(on behalf  of the Organizing Committee)
_________________________________

Dr. Cecilia I. Ventura.

Chair - Organizing  Committee, SLAFES  XXIII  -  Bariloche,
Argentina.  e-mail:  [email-masked]
_________________________________

Links:
------
[1] http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/about-slafes-xxiii/important-dates/
[2] http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/registration-and-payment/
[3]  
http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/registration-and-payment/financial-support/
[4] http://fisica.cab.cnea.gov.ar/slafes23/abstracts