Subject: [Depfis] Fwd: Dark Matter South American workshop in SP. Second announcement.

From: Susana Landau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:28:04 -0300

Hola a todos.

envio informacion sobre un Workshop de Materia Oscura en el ICTP/SAIFR .
saludos

Susana Landau

Dear all,
the deadline for submitting a talk to the first South American workshop on
Dark Matter is approaching fast.
The workshop will take place at ICTP-SAIFR (IFT UNESP, SP) on *May 10-12*,
2017.
We already have a good number of confirmed speakers, but we will *consider
contributions* submitted *until March 10*.

As you know the goal of the workshop is to bring together experts from all
areas of the DM field (astro, direct & indirect detection, particle theory
and phenomenology) and from all geographical regions, in order to discuss
the latest development of the field, and prompt new collaborations. We will
also dedicate an entire Round Table to the ANDES tunnel and its physics.

You can register and submit your contribution through our webpage
www.ictp-saifr.org/DMw2017
and of course contact any of us for more information may be needed, anytime.
Notice that the workshop will take place in the week immediately preceeding
the CTA consortium meeting in Rio de Janeiro, and that the commute between
the cities of Rio and SãoPaulo is short (less than 1 hour flight) and
inexpensive.
Looking forward to seeing you all in São Paulo,
and our apologies if you receive this email more than once,
Enrico, Fabio, and Manuela

PS limited funding is available for local and travel support. If needed contact
Fabio at
[email-masked]

----
Fabio Iocco
www.ictp-saifr.org/iocco
twitter.com/curiousfabio
------------------------------------------
ICTP-South American Institute for Fundamental Research;
Instituto de Física Teórica - UNESP

Rua Dr. Bento Teobaldo Ferraz 271, 01140-070 São Paulo, SP Brazil
*Phone *+55 11 3393 7894
*Office* 406