Subject: [Depfis] Posiciones de Investigación en el Pais Vasco, España

From: Pablo Balenzuela <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 10:01:40 -0300

Les hago llegar un llamado de la Fundación Vasca para la Ciencia*
*

*Ikerbasque* would like to inform you that we have launched *a new 
international call* to reinforce research and scientific career in the 
Basque Country. We offer:

  * *10 positions for Senior Researchers:****Ikerbasque Research
    Professors*
      o Researchers with a solid research track and leadership capabilities
      o The applicants must have their PhD completed before January 2009
      o For senior researchers willing to develop a long-term scientific
        career in the Basque Country
      o Support letter from the host Institution is mandatory
      o Deadline: September 15^th at 13:00 CET

For further information, please visit *www.ikerbasque.net* 
<http://ikerbasque.mailrelay-iv.es/newslink/352996/4.html>
We would appreciate your help in disseminating this information, in case 
you know about any colleague that could be interested and meets the 
requirements of the call.

*IKERBASQUE*
*Basque Foundation for Science*

-- 
         Dr. Pablo Balenzuela
	Departamento de Fisica, FCEyN,
	Universidad de Buenos Aires,
	(1428) Ciudad Universitaria,
	Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
	TE +54 11 5285 7545
	Fax +54 11 4576 3357
	email: [email-masked]
	Webpage: http://www.df.uba.ar/users/balen/blog