Subject: [Depfis] WORKSHOP "TOPOLOGICAL QUANTUM MATTER"

From: liliana arrachea <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 07:51:04 -0300

Dear Colleague,

 It is our great pleasure to announce the “Workshop on Topological Quantum
Matter” that will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina, from December 3rd
to 7th 2017. The workshop is organized by the International Center for
Advanced Studies of Argentina.

Different topics in the area will be covered, including topological
insulators, quantum Hall effect, topological superconductors, Weyl and
Dirac semimetals, topological strongly correlated systems. Several
distinguished scientists will participate as speakers, including
theoreticians and experimentalists. The aim of the workshop is to promote
the interactions of young researchers and students with experts in this
active area of physics.

 In addition to talks and poster sessions, two special discussion sessions
on selected topics will take place in the inspiring environments of fine
arts galleries. The focus points for these discussion sessions, along with
the relevant literature, will be announced in advance to the participants
of the workshop.

You can find further information in the webpage:

 http://www.icas.unsam.edu.ar/topo-icas

The following website is open for registration until August 10th, 2017:

http://www.icas.unsam.edu.ar/topo-icas/Registration.html

We look forward to seeing you in Buenos Aires!

The organizers
 Contacts: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]